City of Coquille - River Valley View Commercial/Industrial Site
The Coquille River Valley View Industrial site is the former location of a Georgia Pacific timber mill. The site is approximately 25 acres in size and is shovel ready with all utilities looked at curbside. Currently this property is owned by the City of Coquille and a build to suit option is possible with negotiations.
- Zoned Light Industrial / Mixed Use Residential
- Site terrain is level, flat ground. Site sites 18 feet above the Coquille River.
- Water/sewer/storm 10”& 12” mains are being stubbed to the site. Ample electric and natural gas supplies and T-1 telephone service are available as well. Fiber Optic connections available to site.
- This site is located in Oregon’s Coquille Valley Enterprise Zone and the City of Coquille Urban Renewal boundary which means that property taxes, permit cost reductions and assistance with utility development inside the site are possible. It is also located in a Federal New Market Tax Credit Qualified Zone.
- Price/Terms For Sale—Negotiable based on capital expenditure and job creation.
Located on South Adams Street in Coquille, OR 97423, site sits just one block from downtown Coquille next to the Coquille River and Highway 42.
- 1 hour and 12 minutes to Interstate 5, and 12 minutes to Highway 101 North or South.
- International Port of Coos Bay Channel access is located 23 minutes northwest. Southwest Oregon Regional Airport is located 33 minutes northwest.
- Coos Bay Rail Link spur is approximately one mile northwest of site.